10 point crampons for ski touring competition. The Skimo Total Race
is made of 7075 aluminium for minimum weight. Camp
has designed two innovative adjusts at front and rear for maximum speed during transition.
The front T−Stop
attachment is quick and easy to use and fits all touring boots with front toe lug. The lock on the adjustment bar is with a simple screw to minimize weight and simplify use. The heel Clip−in
system slots quickly into your boot grooves and is also lightweight.
- 7075 aluminium.
- Automatic binding with T−Stop toe system.
- Automatic heel binding with quick and easy Clip−in system.
- Linking bar with large and small range settings features a hyperlight screw adjustment
- Linking bar can be substituted for a Dyneema linking strap (sold separately).
- Interchangeable toe for semi−automatic compatibility (sold separately).
- Includes front antibott.
- Compatible with sizes 36−46 EU.
- Includes torx key.
- Includes cover.