Lightweight and durable backpack for ski touring and freeride, by Camp
is made from a new Nylon TriRipstop fabric that is lightweight and remarkably resilient and features all the essentials for ski touring. It features several easy access zips to different compartments.
Without removing your pack, you can attach and remove your skis, thanks to the X−Press
ski carry system and also access your crampons, thanks to a side zip opening at the base of the pack. The crampon compartment is also separate from the main compartment. Back Door access allows you to unzip a door in the backpanel to get to your gear.
Other features include gear holders for your poles, ice axe and helmet and a pocket for your avalanche safety gear. The back panel is anatomically shaped and the shoulder straps offer a contoured fit for comfort and stability.
- Fabric: Lightweight and durable nylon TriRipstop
- Anatomical, thermoformed back panel
- Back Door access: zip panel in back panel for access to main compartment
- Separate crampon pocket at base of pack.
- Hydration compatible.
- Side ski carrier with quick buckles.
- X−Press ski carry system with Tubular Rewind Holder.
- Upper, fleece lined zip pocket for goggles and glasses.
- Separate, front compartment for avalanche safety gear; shovel, probe and inner zip pocket.
- Ice axe and pole holder.
- Waist belt with stretch pockets on both sides and gear loop.
- Tuck away helmet holder on front panel.
- Capacity: 30 L.