The Rope Adjuster
by Camp Safety
is an adjustable lanyard made of 12.5 mm semi-static rope with a length of 2 meters. It has a progressive adjustment system made of aluminum alloy that allows the working position to be adjusted with precision.
It can be used in two ways:
- In double, connected to the two lateral attachment points of the harness to distribute the load on the belt (if the user is resting on their feet): the adjustment is made by activating the pivoting cam.
- Simple, connected to the ventral attachment point of the harness to distribute the load between the waist and the thighs (if the user is in suspension): the adjustment is made by operating the handle and holding the free end of the rope. < / li>
In short, the Rope Adjuster is an indispensable element in clamping and positioning maneuvers, in the development of work carried out on roofs and roofs, pruning, communication towers and other elevated structures.
- Semi-static rope, resistant to friction and aging.
- Rope diameter: 12.5 mm.
- Length: 2 m.
- Terminals sewn at both ends with plastic protector.
- Includes a sheath to protect the rope from aggressive contact points.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 520 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 358.