The GT Sit
harness represents a leap forward in comfort from rope access harnesses. Developed following the recommendations that emerged as a result of the SOSPESI
research program of Camp Safety
on suspension syndrome.
The innovative anchoring structure between leg loops and belt makes the GT Sit perfect both during suspension and when moving to the ground. All the fillings, with different thickness and textures, are designed to give adequate support to all parts of the body involved.
The patented ventral anchorage is characterized by two concentric rings: one to house the aluminum ring that connects the ropes and tools, and the other to connect the chest harness and the ventral blocker.
- Patented STS release buckles, mounted on the leg loops.
- 3 aluminum alloy anchor rings: ventral for suspension and lateral for positioning.
- Back ring made of textile material for retention.
- Possibility of installing the GT Chest chest harness, with two fall arrest anchor points (sternal and dorsal) to achieve an integral fall arrest harness.
- Approximate weight of 1360 g (size 1).
- Certifications: CE EN358, EN813 and EAC
- Size 1: Waist 80-120 cm; Legs 50-65 cm.
- Size 2: Waist 90-140 cm; Leg loops 60-75 cm.