The Goblin Lanyard has been designed to integrate seamlessly with the Goblin by producing the proper distance between the user and the safety line (26 cm long, total 42 cm when assembled with oval connectors). With the Goblin’s low fall arrest force, a separate energy absorber is not required. The lanyard is designed to be used with two Oval Steel connectors and includes rubber keepers to help fix the connectors in place to avoid accidental rotations or cross-loading.
- Comes with Goblin Rope Surfer to guide the rope into the fall-arrest device
- This is not an energy absorber: but thanks to the innovative design, the Goblin reduces impact force in the event of a fall
- Includes two rubber keepers to prevent rotation or cross-loading of carabiners
- Recommended use with 2 symmetrical/oval steel carabiners
- Length: 26cm
- Approx. weight: 45 g
- CE EN 354 y EN 795 tipo B.
- Note: This item is not an energy absorber