This is the lightest crampon in the world, at just 294 g, and is ideal for ski touring competition and is used by the International Ski Mountaineering Federation.
- New Clip In rear system (patented by Camp), this crampon offers excellent attachment to the centre of the heel of your ski boot.
- Adjustable length with dyneema strap for reduced weight. This system also allows you to fold the crampon for compact storage.
- 7075 T6 aluminium alloy 10 point structure
- A different colour is used for the left and right crampon for easy identification
- ABS plates not included
- Compatible with sizes 36 to 44 EU
- Includes protective pouch: 16 x 10 x 9cm
- Approx. weight without ABS plates: 294 g