brand quickdraw for climbing, consisting of a polyester strap 11 cm long and 16 mm wide and two lightweight Phonton
carabiners, with straight closure for the anchor and curved closure for the rope.
carabiners stand out for their lightness and for the KeyLock
closing system that facilitates the carabiner. It also has the Karstop Evo
system to prevent the lower carabiner from tipping over. <
- Polyester tape 11 cm long and 16 mm wide.
- Maximum belt resistance of 22 kN.
- Karstop Evo system.
- Phonton carabiners.
- Longitudinal resistance of 22 kN.
- Transverse resistance of 7 kN.
- Resistance with open gate of 9 kN.
- Maximum opening of 21 mm (straight closure) and 25 mm (curved closure).
- Carabiner dimensions 100 x 60 mm.
- EN 12275 EN 566 certification.
- Approximate weight of 86 g.