Light and adjustable glove from the Camp
brand, a model derived from the G Comp Wind, but with thermal padding, developed especially for mountaineering and ski mountaineering (especially for competitions).
The Grip & # 39; R pads of the G Comp Warm
ensure a secure grip. The integrated Warmit & # 39; N thermal and windbreaker padding, easily removable at the top of the cuff, makes it an ideal garment for outings before dawn and in case of wind, when the fingers need more protection.
The padding is made of ripstop nylon with Primaloft & reg;
filling of 60 g / m2 and leaves the palm exposed to allow a good grip on the poles or ice ax. NOTE. To ensure its long life, fold the Warmit & # 39; N protection when using skis, anchors and skins.
- Soft glove with resistant elastic fabric back.
- Integrated Warmit & # 39; N windproof and thermal protection with PrimaLoft & reg; padding 60 g / m2, foldable at the top of the cuff.
- Reinforcement patch between thumb and forefinger to ensure durability in high-wear areas.
- Sweat-wicking fabric on the thumb.
- Thumb and index finger compatible with touch screens.
- Cuff with drawstring and handles to put on and take off the glove.
- Approximate weight of 105 g.