A benchmark of versatility, a lightweight glove ideal when the cold is not excessive. The
hand comfort in these situations is ensured by the weather resistant back
wind, PrimaLoft & reg;
padding and breathable palm.
The G Air
is distinguished by its construction
adherent, which guarantees exceptional sensitivity and the possibility of performing
precision operations without taking it off. Silicone impressions on the
palm and fingers guarantee a firm grip on poles and ice axes, which makes
the product is ideal for both high altitude excursions and waterfalls
It is recommended to use it during climbing and replace it with a warmer glove
during breaks. For mountain skiers, on the other hand, G Air is an option
valid during the ascent, taking into account that except for very hot athletes or
in not too cold conditions it is always necessary to wear one more pair of gloves
protectors for descent.
- Lightweight and versatile glove, ideal for many activities.
- Wind resistant back padding with PrimaLoft & reg; 60 g / m2.
- Super breathable palm with PrimaLoft & reg; padding 60 g / m2.
- Silicone prints on palm and fingers for exceptional grip.
- Adherent construction that guarantees maximum sensitivity.
- Thumb and index finger compatible with touch screens.
- Approximate weight 60 g.