backpack / duffel bag for climbing and wall hoisting.
The compact Fitz 25
is designed to store all bivouac equipment for a two-person rope. Comfortable to carry on the shoulders during approaches and very functional when raised on the wall, it combines the advantages of a traditional backpack with those of a recovery duffel. Made with the robust Tarpaulin PVC 500D
, it is reinforced at the bottom and is self-supporting to facilitate loading of the main compartment.
The ergonomic shoulder straps and the chest strap are removable so as not to interfere when lifting mateiral on the wall, while the back with a thermoformed panel (which in turn can be removed and used as a seat during bivouacs) guarantees comfort during approaches. Suspension straps can also be used as rope support, allowing you to take advantage of the internal space of the bag (where there is a zippered pocket and a gear loop) for other gear.
- Usable as a recovery backpack and as a common backpack.
- Very compact and ideal for storing bivouac equipment for two people.
- Made of resistant Tarpaulin PVC 500D, with gray interior to facilitate the identification of the equipment.
- Adjustable material carrier suspension straps.
- Detachable thermoformed panel on the back, can be used as a seat during bivouacs and can be stored together with the shoulder pads when the duffel bag is raised from the wall.
- Reinforced bottom with drainage holes.
- Cross ribbons in the background.
- Stretch top with strap for quick and easy opening and strap for secure closure.
- Variable capacity from 25 liters to 35 liters with the top fully extended.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps concealed so they don't get in the way when the duffel bag is raised off the wall.
- Detachable abdominal belt with double adjustment.
- Height-adjustable chest strap.
- Large internal pocket with zip and handle.
- Internal gear holder ring.
- Approximate weight 1,200 g.