Corsa is a super light ice ax ideal for crossings on snowy terrain, glaciers and ski touring. The aluminum handle, according to EN 13089 type 1, allows the tool to be used as an anchor in the snow and for self-arrest maneuvers.
A special nylon insert prevents snow from penetrating and accumulating on the handle, which is machined into the handle to ensure a good grip. The slot integrated in the head, between the blade and the handle, allows to fix the Corsa Dragonera (available separately).
Not recommended for ice climbing, rough mixed terrain, or carving steps.
- Superlight ice ax for crossings on snowy terrain, glaciers and ski mountaineering.
- Nylon insert to prevent snow accumulation on the handle.
- Head with slot to fix the Corsa Dragonera (available separately).
- Machined on the underside of the handle for a good grip.
- Sheet material Aluminum 7075.
- Handle material 1.3 mm 7075 Alu.
- Approximate weight of 202 g (50 cm).