The most advanced ice ax for snow and glacier crossings and ski touring available on the market. Made of 7075-T6 aluminum alloy like the very light Corsa, it differs from the latter by the applications of Sandvik Nanoflex & reg;
steel alloy on the head and nose: critical points that result, in this way, much stronger and longer lasting without sacrificing lightness.
The curvature of the handle optimizes the roll without reducing the functionality of support and penetration in the snow. A special nylon insert prevents snow from penetrating and accumulating on the handle, which is machined into the handle to ensure a good grip. The slot integrated in the head, between the blade and the handle, allows to fix the Corsa Dragonera (available separately).
Not recommended for ice climbing, mixed terrain with rock and snow, or carving steps.
Sandvik Nanoflex & reg; It is an innovative patented alloy steel system that is 60% harder than a normal alloy steel which allows a significant reduction in the amount of metal used, reducing weight while maintaining toughness.
- Technical version of Corsa with curved handle and Sandvik Nanoflex & reg; steel inserts; on the head and toe that guarantee penetration and support in hard snow and ice.
- Ideal for excursions in snow, glaciers and ski mountaineering.
- Nylon insert to prevent snow accumulation on the handle.
- Head with slot to fix the Corsa Dragonera (available separately).
- Machined on the underside of the handle for a good grip.
- Sheet material Aluminum 7075 / Nanoflex & reg ;.
- Handle material 1.3 mm 7075 Alu.
- Nanoflex & reg; regatón.
- Approximate weight of 225 g (50cm).