combines Corsa's super-light aluminum handle with a steel head that guarantees good performance even on technical terrain.
The 45cm version is the ultimate in mountaineering and ski touring requiring both the performance of a steel blade and blade and the lightness of aluminum. The curvature of the handle optimizes the roll without reducing the functionality of support and penetration in the snow.
A special nylon insert prevents snow from penetrating and accumulating on the handle, which is machined into the handle to ensure a good grip. The slot integrated in the head, between the blade and the handle, allows to fix the Corsa Dragonera (available separately).
- Lightweight ice ax with a steel head that can also be used on technical terrain.
- Ideal for excursions in snow and glaciers, simple routes of mountaineering and ski touring.
- Tapered blade 4 to 3 mm thick for better penetration in hard snow and ice.
- Nylon insert to prevent snow accumulation on the handle.
- Head with slot to fix the Corsa Dragonera (available separately).
- Machined on the underside of the handle for a good grip.
- NiCrMo Steel Sheet.
- Handle 1.3 mm 7075 Alu.
- Approximate weight of 240 g (45 cm).