brand safety HMS carabiner. Rounded design, with screw closure and patented internal trigger to avoid cross-application of the load.
The Core Belay Lock
features a patented internal trigger that closes on the ventral ring of the harness, preventing, when the carabiner is in the correct position, from turning, avoiding cross-application of the load. It has an exceptional opening that ensures a quick and easy carabiner, while the tip with the patented SphereLock
geometry optimizes the lever-carabiner play for maximum safety.
- Made of aluminum alloy.
- Rounded HMS carabiner, with screw closure and internal anti-twist trigger.
- Light and comfortable trigger to operate.
- Close with SphereLock system.
- Safety laser marking that indicates whether the trigger is open or closed.
- Longitudinal resistance: 22 kN.
- Transverse resistance: 11 kN.
- Open gate resistance: 6 kN.
- Opening 25 mm.
- Dimensions 114x77 mm.
- Certifications CE EN 12275 (H), CE EN 362 (B).
- Approximate weight 84 g.