Very light 10-point steel crampon. Its minimalist design allows a considerable reduction in weight without affecting performance. The compact structure of the Ascent is in fact particularly rigid, with aggressive tips that guarantee considerable traction and great stability. The universal attachment, which fits most hiking and mountain boots, ensures maximum product versatility. Separately available accessories also allow you to switch from automatic to semi-automatic clamping. The double row of holes allows a precise and fast adjustment of the length, covering an extremely wide range. The perfect fit is also guaranteed by the 2-position adjustable toe box. Active action anti-skid prevents snow from accumulating.
- Light and essential 10-point steel crampon.
- Flexible and asymmetric adjustment bar that adapts perfectly to the shape of the sole.
- Universal grip that fits most hiking and mountain boots.
- Possibility of switching to automatic or semi-automatic clamping by replacing the standard toe cap and heel with the specific ones available separately.
- Compact structure that takes up little space in the backpack.
- Active action antizueco included.
- Micrometric length adjustment with double row of holes.
- Possibility of replacing the connecting bar with Dyneema & reg; available separately to reduce weight and space required during transport.
- 2-position adjustable front toe.
- Cover included.