Women’s ultra light and technical shoes for trial running, by La Sportiva
The Bushido II W
is ideal for mid and long distance running on varied terrain, thanks to an aggressive design with good grip and support.
Featuring Frixion Red dual compoud outsole with greater grip in the center combined with technical and aggressive lugs. Impact Brake system absorbs impact, enhances traction and retains on the descent.
Breathable mesh upper with thermoplastic reinforcements wraps around the foot, while an almost seamless construction with non slip liner helps provide comfort and support.
- Women’s model.
- Designed for mid to long distances.
- Normal Volume is wrap around without compression.
- Breathable mesh upper with thermoplastic reinforcements .
- Non slip breathable mesh liner .
- EVA midsole.
- FriXion Red sole.
- Sistema Impact Brake.
- Ortholite Ergonomic 4mm insole.
- Cushion Platform EVA insert for enhanced cushioning and impact absorption.
- Drop: 6 mm.