model from the Boreal
brand is a lightweight approach shoe for technical approaches, incorporating the new Michelin Terra sole.
A soft, flexible and breathable fabric upper makes the Shango ideal for everyday use, for technical approach and for easy climbs.
- Approach model for man.
- High abrasion mesh microfiber cut with rubber injection.
- Rubber sole with integrated toe cap and EVA tread.
- Inner piece of TPU as support and stabilizer.
- Michelin OCX compound for superior grip.
- Approximate weight of 335 g.