Technical climbing shoe of the Boreal
brand for sport climbing of difficulty in which great control and precision is necessary.
climbing shoes have a slightly curved asymmetric construction that provides great precision in the toe and heel area.
It incorporates a lacing system with lateral bands that manage to wrap the foot in a surprising and effective way, a V2 Rand
heel adjustment system and its Boreal Zenith
sole of between 5 and 5.5 mm that provides them with great adhesion and grip on all types of rock.
- Technical model for sport and difficulty climbing.
- Asymmetric and ergonomic construction.
- Lace adjustment with lateral tensioning bands.
- Split leather fabric.
- Integrated padded tongue.
- Heel adjustment with V2 Rand tensioners.
- Boreal ZENITH thickness 5-5 & # 39; 5 (depending on size).
- Approximate weight of 495 g (pair size 6 uk).