Climbing shoes from the Boreal
brand for climbers looking for extreme comfort in their indoor workouts or in long outdoor wall sessions. It incorporates the Cushioned Heel System (CHS)
, an EVA supplement under the heel for greater comfort.
The velcro system for quick donning and a good fit so you don't waste any time and be able to enjoy what you like best.
sole with a thickness that varies between 4 and 4 & # 39; 5 mm depending on the size, offers outstanding sensitivity and adherence.
- Suede and microfiber leather.
- One-piece IRS system construction.
- Velcro fastening system.
- CHS (Cushioned Heel System) padding system.
- Boreal ZENITH Quattro sole with a thickness of 4 & # 8722; 4 & # 39; 5 (depending on size).
- Approximate weight of 510 g per 7½ UK pair.