Trekking shoes and Borealapproaches designed for mountain use and climbing approaches are ideal for small climbs as well as daily use in the city for its comfort and versatility.
are shoes made from 2 mm waterproofed split leather. Tied with laces up to the toes for a better fit. They have a protective rubber band in the zones of greater abrasion, improving the durability and the protection.
Its fit is excellent, the Boreal PXF
and an EVA layer provides greater comfort and foot insulation against uneven terrain. The rubber sole Boreal ®; Approach
with Zenith Dura is responsible for safety and grip on all types of terrain, providing the traction and support needed to undertake these types of activities.
An ideal footwear for climbers and nature lovers who like to climb in secluded places and on large walls. Perfect for a day in the countryside or on the mountain, the Flyers are a multi-purpose shoe that we can carry even in our day to day.
- 2 mm water-repellent suede leather with shoelaces up to the toe for better fit.
- Protection pad in the areas of greatest abrasion and to improve its durability.
- Mesh lining with polyurethane backing and cushioning for better comfort and breathability.
- Palmilla Boreal PXF and EVA layer for comfort.
- Boreal ®; Approach rubber with Zenith Dura for better adhesion and Polyurethane banding.
- Approximate weight: 840 g./par (size 7 UK).