Dharma is the ideal climbing shoe for sport climbers and blockers looking for maximum performance for their toughest climbs.
The extremely concave and asymmetrical shape cradles the foot and maximizes power to the big toe. The innovative Wrap Rand & trade; surrounds and supports the foot, while the triple strap closure system keeps everything in place. The upper is synthetic lined and has an integrated elastic tongue that ensures a comfortable fit with minimal stretch.
A large rubber patch on the toes and the 3D molded Zenith & trade; rubber heel has excellent grip. Supportive midsole provides exceptional edging performance.
The very asymmetrical and concave last shape combined with BOREAL Zenith Pro & reg; makes the Dharma work superbly on the world's toughest climbs.
- Microfiber cut with velcro fastening system. Elastic tongue integrated in the cut. Maximum fit thanks to its Wrap Rand strip.
- With inner lining.
- Anti-deformation midsole.
- Glove-like construction.
- Sole: BOREAL & reg; Zenith Pro thickness 4-4 & # 39; 5 (depending on size).
- High performance model that finds a perfect balance between sensitivity and support of the foot to obtain the maximum performance in micro supports.
- Model indicated for sport climbing, block, gym especially in vertical or collapsed climbs.