The Brenta is a semi-rigid, robust, mountain climbing boot designed for winter alpine activities on high and medium mountain ranges. Offer many features that are needed in such environments making them a convenient and reliable footwear for mountaineers.
Include a Vibram Mulaz sole with a strong grip and abrasion resistance. The insole is a rigid PBG- 650 with thermal insulation which keeps an adequate temperature inside the boot.
- 2.6 mm waterproof leather upper fabric and Lorica
- Dry-Line® membrane system for absolute waterproofness and breathability
- Vibram Mulaz sole
- HFS padded system and heel adjustment
- High cuff
- Compatible with semi automatic crampons
- Rigid insole PBG-650
- Approx. Weight: 1786 g per pair (size 7 UK)