The Boreal Women's Aztec shoe is a tough technical shoe designed for both climbing approach and walking. They are primarily low-cut hikers with more sole rigidity and traction than a typical walking shoe. Ideal for everyday use , travelling and cycling too, this extremely versatile approach shoe is a 'do it all' outdoor shoe, sure to be a firm favorite with people who enjoy the outdoors.
The Aztec is fully waterproof with premium quality waterproof Split leather and a waterproof and breathable Dry-Line® FLS lining. The lining is Boreal's own Dryline FLS for 100% waterproofness and stay-cool breathability; Dryline allows moisture to breath upwards and out from around the ankles well as through the fabric, providing a more breathable shoe. Other membranes breathe through the fabric only.
- Premium quality waterproof 1,88 mm
- HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit
- Boreal PXF Midsole
- Lining - Boreal Dry-Line® FLS for absolute waterproofness and breathability
- Vibram Skyrunning rubber sole with shock absorbing EVA
- Approx. Weight: 778 g per pair (size 4 UK)