The Black Diamond Stoppers
are the descendants of the original chocks that started the clean climbing revolution.
Essential for every trad rack, this passive pro has been designed with a transverse taper to allow sideways placements in flares and shallow seams.
Colour coded, they're quickly identifiable and the rounded edges allow easy removal. Each Stopper is equipped with a durable, galvanized steel cable.
- Durable aluminum heads and steel cables
- Transverse taper is versatile in flares, constrictions and parallel cracks
- Rounded edges for easy cleaning (smaller sizes are straight for better surface contact)
- Sizes 1 and 2 are for direct aid only
- Dimensions size 9: 15.2 x 20.8 mm
- Strength: 10 kN.
- EN 12270 CE 0639 & CE 0333