The Sabretooth Crampon is considered to be the best all-around crampon for the spectrum of frozen objectives from Black Diamond. Ideal from moderate local ice flows to classic mountaineering routes and technical alpine faces, The Sabretooth’s redesigned stainless steel construction incorporates a strong, yet light design with durable horizontal front points and increased rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots. The dual secondary points are optimized for technical precision, while still maintaining a balanced, stable platform on descents and lower angle terrain.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and technical secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt: Includes front and rear dual-density ABS