A pocket-sized version of Black Diamond's popular Voyager, the Orbit is a bright, ultra-lightweight lantern crossed with a powerful flashlight, making it perfect for trekking or backpacking where shaving grams is crucial.
Bright and ultra-packable, the Black Diamond Orbit Lantern is a pocket-sized collapsible lantern crossed with a powerful flashlight for versatile, travel-friendly lighting.
The Orbit features a super-bright DoublePower LED in a frosted globe for 60 lumens of power in latern mode, and a DoublePower LED in the bottom for 50 lumens of power in flashlight mode. The Orbit also functions in dual mode for near-360-degree lighting for cooking, reading and other camp activities. The dimming function allows you to adjust the light to your needs, while the collapsible design stores easily in your pack.
- One DoublePower LED with 60 lumens (max setting) is enclosed in a frosted globe for bright, ambient light in lantern mode
- One DoublePower LED with 50 lumens in the bottom provide a precise beam in flashlight mode
- Dual reflector system captures and maximizes light output (lantern mode)
- Lantern, flashlight and dual (lantern and flashlight on) modes, as well as dimming, operate from one convenient switch
- Includes collapsible, double-hook hang loop and four AAA batteries
- Compactible to 102 mm (4 in); extended height is 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Lumens: 60
- Approx. weight with batteries: 84 g (3.0 oz)
- Max burn time: 13 H
- IPX Rating: 4
- LED Type: DoublePower (1-watt)
- Batteries: 4 AAA (not included)