Warm and comfortable gloves for year-round use. Durable and waterproof, the Glissade offers maximum protection against the elements on all your winter adventures.
From snow-blown ridges in the Rockies to sunny spring ascents on Rainier, the Black Diamond Glissade glove packs four-season versatility into an affordable yet high-performance design. Built with a BDry waterproof breathable insert and stretchy Pertex Shield shell fabric, the Glissade fends off spindrift, slush and sleet. A fixed fleece liner and 100 g Thinsulate insulation on the back of the hand keeps cold temps at bay while a Kevlar-reinforced goat leather palm holds up to extended rappelling and rope work.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof BDry insert
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Fixed lining features 100 g Thinsulate insulation and 100 g fleece lining
- Goat leather palm with Kevlar stitching
- Temperature Range: -17/-1 ºC (0/30 ºF)
- Approx. weight per pair: 175 g (6.2 oz)