Mid-cut boots for canyons and whitewater from the Bestard
brand, their robust design and great grip provide us with maximum comfort during all water activities.
The Wildwater Pro
have a resistant upper that combines H2O Microtech and Cordura & reg;
fabrics to offer great resistance to abrasion.
The ankle area has been made with neoprene providing softness and comfort, together with a Cordura fabric that gives us resistance and durability.
They incorporate a Vibram & reg; sole; Idrogrip
characterized by its great adherence and grip on wet surfaces, providing perfect control in each step.
In addition, thanks to their fastening system with a blocker, they ensure that we maintain a perfect fit at all times.
- Unisex model.
- Resistant and reinforced upper, H2O Microtech / Cordura & reg; and rubber.
- Neoprene and Cordura collar.
- Seamless rubber toe cap.
- Drainage system.
- Laces up to the toe.
- Vibram & reg; sole Idrogrip, great adhesion and grip on wet surfaces.
- Bestflex 2 Midsole, Flexible + Poron & reg ;.
- Stainless steel metal elements for greater resistance to salt water.
- Reflective elements.
- Tying system with blocker.
- Last Europa H XW.
- Approximate weight of 535 g (½ pair size 8UK).