The Travessa GTX W is an unusually light and comfortable mid-cut boot for 3-season use.
Extremely soft and flexible, it has the feel of a trainer, but with added ankle-support, thanks to the mid cuff. The ideal option for non demanding outdoor activities such as gentle hill and trail-walking, etc.
Totally waterproof and breathable, thanks to Gore-Tex® membrane, to ensure the rain stays out and perspiration is wicked away from your skin. An elegant classic-sporty look also makes it a natural choice for adventure travels, weekend getaways or just for daily use.
- Upper Water-Repellent Split leather and Mesh/ Synthetic rubber
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort waterproof & breathable membrane
- Midsole: Bestflex 1 / Super Flexible
- Footbed: Anatomic Felt
- Last: Trail Tech 30
- Sole: Vibram® Sky Running + EVA
- Toe protection assures durable protection on the most critical zones.
- Quick-lock lace locking system
- Loop at the heel for easy on/off
- Approx. weight: 720 g pair (EUR 38)