High mountain boots from the Bestard
brand within the Fast & Light
line of great trend today in mountaineering. Perfect for high mountain activities such as rapid ascents, alpine trekking and glacier trekking. Lightweight but with excellent robustness and protection features.
The FF Climbing Guide
have been manufactured in Kevlar & reg;
, an ultra-resistant and light fiber, which provides an incomparable lightness and resistance to abrasion ratio, great breathability, little water absorption, softness and quick adaptation to the shape of the foot. It is complemented with SuperFabric & reg;
, a technical fabric covered with small, very resistant and light plates, and Microtech
microfiber that make the boot very breathable and light. It includes the Gore-Tex & reg;
membrane that waterproofs the footwear and at the same time allows to maintain a high degree of perspiration.
The sole Vibram & reg; Montlite
provides unprecedented durability and traction. Its combination of materials offers a more durable support, ideal for daring the most demanding peaks even when temperatures are low and freezing. It incorporates larger studs for greater stability.
The bundle includes the Quick Lock
brake system, which locks the cord and thus allows the pressure of the bundle to be adjusted according to the terrain we are going through and the activity we are doing.
- Upper Material Kevlar & reg ;, Superfabric & reg; elastic and waterproof Microtech / Rubber.
- Gore-Tex & reg; Insulated Comfort / Primaloft.
- Bestflex FC + Primaloft insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole Montlite.
- TMS system, favors the adjustment and mobility of the ankle.
- Asymmetric last with medium / medium-high width.
- Heel strap.
- Quick Lock tying system.
- Rubber strap at the bottom.
- Reflective elements.
- Reed fixing.
- Approximate weight 710 g (½ pair size 8UK).