model of the Bestard
brand is a classic mountaineering model of the latest generation in terms of its technical performance, its lightness and its comfort, adding durability, the strength and protection offered by seamless one-piece Perwanger leather.
The Elbrus is a 100% rigid and thermo-insulated boot (Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort). It is designed to give optimum performance in technical activities of classic winter mountaineering up to 4,000-5,000 meters, with a very successful weight and comfort.
Although a relatively light boot, it offers a Vibram & reg; MontLite rubber with good thickness (8mm), and therefore an extraordinary resistance to wear and abrasion.
- Rigid high mountain model.
- 3mm Perwanger leather outer fabric.
- GORE-TEX & reg; insulated membrane Insulated Comfort.
- Vibram & reg; sole MontLite + EVA + TPU.
- Europa H last, medium / medium-high width, with extra volume in the toe area.
- Palmilla Bestflex FC + P & reg; / Rigid.
- Approximate weight of 1,960 g pair (UK 8).