A new canyoning boot from Bestard, especially designed for women. The design is exactly the same as the original Canyon Guide, except for smaller sizing and a slightly less voluminous fit (‘Canyon Lady' last). It also has a different colour combination.
Designed and manufactured specifically to offer maximum performance in adventure-sport activities where humid conditions and wet, slippery environments are the norm: caving, canyoning, white-water kayaking, tropical and monsoon-season treks, etc.
GRIP: the non-marking Vibram Best Idrogrip outsole offers optimal adhesion on wet and slippery surfaces.
DURABILITY: a careful selection of materials at the cutting edge of technology in boot manufacture provides maximum resistance to wear and tear both from mechanical abrasion and from permanent contact with water.
COMFORT-PROTECTION-SECURITY: the boot design, its low weight and its special lacing system offers maximum adaptation and support of the foot, guaranteeing high levels of comfort, efficiency and freedom of movement. The result is optimal performance from the same boot during both the approach and the water-intensive activity itself. Particular design features include efficient evacuation of water from the inside and the cuff-closure option of the inbuilt gaiter which eliminates the entry of small pebbles.
- Special lacing system for an enhanced design.
- From Bestard's Mountain Hidro Line
- Upper: H2O Microtech y Cordura® / Rubber PRO
- Lining: Hidro-Mesh
- Midsole: Bestflex 2 / Flexible: A flexible midsole with a good torsion resistance.
- Footbed: Anatomic. A high density footbed which helps to keep the feet dry and to prevent early fatigue of feet and muscles. Lined with strong Cambrelle®, the footbed prevents the build up of fungus, bacteria and offensive smells. It also helps to keep the feet dry thanks to its capacity to absorb humidity, to its breathability and its quick drying.
- Last: Canyon Lady
- Sole: Vibram® Best Idrogrip + EVA. Maximum grip on wet rock and support on unstable river beds.
- Approx. weight: 1.090 g pair (Size 5UK)
A synthetic textile with natural appearance, extremely resistant to wear and tear and for maintaining a soft and comfortable look long after other materials appear worn out and old. The advantages of using Cordura® in boots are low weight and a soft and flexible touch. It is breathable while also offering excellent water repellent qualities.