A versatile, all−terrain mountaineering boot with unsurpassed fit and comfort, ideal for long and demanding alpine backpacking treks, including glacier−crossings and easier climbs. The Kevlar upper saves a substantial amount of weight at the same time as it improves not only the fit and comfort but also the transpiration. The Perwanger leather and 360º rubber rand guarantee complete foul−weather protection and excellent resistance against wear and tear.
From Bestard's Advanced Trekking collection, which shares many characteristics of their High Mountain line, in terms of support and protection, but at the same time they offer distinctive features in order to make them more versatile and comfortable during demanding and technical trekking routes in medium to high−mountain terrain, including semi−rigid soles and the use of lighter, more breathable materials.
- Upper: Water−repellent 2,6 mm Perwanger leather® and Kevlar® / rubber.
- Gore−Tex® Performance Comfort waterproof membrane offers an optimal combination of breathability and insulation to keep feet warm and dry, even in unexpected weather and durable waterproof protection to stop moisture from seeping in
- Bestflex 6−Poron® semi−rigid midsole gives the boot a high energy return and excellent impact absorption
- Anatomic footbed: High density footbed helps to keep feet dry and avoid early fatigue of feet and muscles. Thanks to its capacity to mold itself around the foot, the complete foot finds support and effective shock−absorption at each step.
- Lined with strong Cambrelle®, the footbed prevents the build up of fungus, bacteria and offensive smells.
- Europa H last. Standard last with medium width, with slightly more volume (height) in the toe-box.
- Sole: Vibram® Foura + EVA + TPU offers maximum grip, stability and has self-cleaning grooves
- Easy-running & Quick-lock Lacing System
- Adjustment loops
- 360º Rubber rand
- Reflecting elements
- Ventilation System
- Approx. weight: 1.726 g pair (Size 8)