If you're new to climbing, trusting your life in what looks like a shoelace-thin rope can be a bit nerve wracking. Tie in with the Beal Top Gun II Unicore Dry Cover Climbing Rope for a confidence-inspiring 10.5mm diameter and a record-setting UIAA 11 fall rating. Whether it's your first lead, a long top-rope session, or a day spent swinging ice tools, trust the Top Gun II to get you back to the ground in one piece.
- Dry Cover technology coats each sheath fiber with a polymer treatment for high resistance to water, humidity, and dirt
- Unicore construction eliminates sheath slippage in wet conditions or when the sheath is accidentally severed
- 10.5mm diameter is ideal for beginner climbers, top-roping, and epic hangdog sessions
- Weight of 68 grams per meter won't hold you back on hard redpoints
- Guaranteed impact force rating of 7.4KN ensures a soft catch
- Record-setting 11 UIAA fall rating ensures long-lasting durability and reliable use