Designed for high−level climbers, this is the single rope preferred for very hard routes. Amateurs stand aside
Strong Points: − An incredible number of falls for its weight and so smooth running that it results in an appreciable increase in energy when clipping.
Uses: High grade climbers.
- Single rope − UIAA – CE
- Number of bobbins: 40
- Weight per meter: 59 g
- Impact force Laboratory: 7.60−7.80 kN
- Impact force BEAL Guaranty: 8.20 kN
- Number of UIAA Falls Laboratory: 8−9
- Number of UIAA Falls BEAL Guaranty: 7
- Sheath slippage: 0mm
- Extension during the first fall: 37%
- Static elongation: 9.5%
- Sheath percentage: 38%
All Beal dynamic rope sheaths are waterproof treated with Dry Cover
Beal Compact Process: Beal’s exclusive weaving process renders core and sheath as one, ensuring a perfect equilibrium in the rope and giving it these unique attributes:
- Lowers the impact force
- Increases the number of falls
- Allows the rope to conserve its dynamic properties in use
- Eliminates sheath slippage in normal conditions of use
Each Beal rope includes an individual identification number
Like the Joker, this rope requires modified belaying technique. It also has lower abrasion resistance than ropes of greater diameter.