brand floating rope type A for vertical work and rescue, suitable for work in offshore wind farms, oil rigs and aquatic rescue.
The Pro water
is the first semi-static type A floating rope on the market.
It has Unicore
technology that joins the sheath and the core of the string without affecting its flexibility.
- Diameter of Ø11 mm.
- Type A semi-static floating rope.
- Polyamide and neoprene material.
- Unicore Technology.
- Maximum resistance of 2500 daN (kg).
- Maximum resistance with eight knot 1600 daN (kg).
- Number of falls factor 1: 5.
- Elongation 50/150 kg: 3.6%.
- Shirt percentage of 33%.
- Soul percentage of 67%.
- EN 1891 certification.
- Approximate weight of 80 g / m.