is triple homologated and is just 9.1mm in diameter. It incorporates Unicore
technology that supports the soul and the cover. A rope for use in single, double and twin, which will be loved by both expert climbers and mountaineers, who are looking for lightness, gliding and safety, as well as the most classic ones, who are looking for a versatile rope for rides along edges or also for the classic, mixed or snow routes.
It has the Dry Cover
treatment that increases resistance to abrasion and the useful life of the rope. Together with Unicore technology, the rope swells less, they are more flexible, more pleasant to handle and more durable.
It responds to the three types of dynamic ropes of the European standard EN 892. It is both a rope for single, double and twin
use. Each Beal rope also has an Individual Identification Number
which appears both on the end of the rope and on the individual Identity Card. This guarantees lifetime traceability and foolproof product tracking.
- Versatile, ultralight, ultra-slippery.
- Simple rope: very high level climber.
- Double and twin rope: versatile climber / mountaineer.
- Diameter: 9.1 mm.
- Sheath slippage: 0 mm.
- Percentage of sheath: 35%.
- Impact force of 8.2 kN (with 80 kg) / 6 kN (with 55 kg / 1 line) / 9.5 kN (with 80 kg / 2 lines).
- Number of falls: 5 (with 80 kg) / 20 (with 55 kg / 1 line) /> 25 (with 80 kg / 2 lines).
- Elongation after a first fall: 37% / 32% / 29%.
- Static elongation: 8% / 8% (1 strand) / 7% (2 strands).
- Regulations: CE EN 892 (Simple, Double and Twin)
- Weight per meter of 52 g.