Headlamp with two light sources, a light and compact headlamp with a maximum output of 120 lumens
and a range of up to 120 meters
It is ideal for demanding outdoor activities, mountaineering or trail running, offering several lighting modes to adapt to the needs of each moment of the activity.
The first source of illumination is focused light provided by a high-power central LED with an additional reflector, capable of emitting a long, very powerful beam of light that in maximum mode achieves up to 120 lumens of power and a range of 120 meters. < br>
The other source of illumination is wide and peripheral light provided by two lateral LEDs with reflective surfaces. It offers peripheral vision that in maximum mode achieves up to 14 lumens and 6 meters of range.
The low weight of the FF 120
from the Beal
brand with only 96 g., Combined with the powerful and versatile lighting, make it ideal for light and fast activities, mountaineering , mountain skiing or even trail running.
- Focused N ° 1 source: a central high power LED with additional reflector, to emit a long and powerful beam.
- Maximum mode: 120 lumens and a focused range of up to 120m.
- Medium mode: great balance between light output and consumption. 47 lumens and 80 meters of range.
- Economy mode: to maximize the use time. 6 lumens and 30 meters of range.
- Intermittent mode: to effectively indicate the position in case of need.
- Wide N ° 2 source: 2 side power LEDs with reflective surfaces, for peripheral vision.
- Maximum mode: great peripheral vision, even when traveling quickly. 14 lumens and 6 meters of range.
- Medium mode: pleasant and homogeneous proximity vision, without areas with excessive intensity. 7 lumens and 4.5 meters of throw.
- The elastic headband can be easily removed and washed, and also allows an L24 to be attached to the back.
- Maximum use time: 240 hours at minimum power and 50 hours at maximum.
- Water resistance: IPX6.
- Approximate weight: 96 g.