Compact, easy−running and ultra−light, this, the pioneer of thin ropes, slides in everywhere. It offers excellent strength for experienced climbers. A great relation between weight, feel, handling and strength. Has low impact force and increased number of falls held.
The Beal Golden Dry treatment features all the same treatment characteristics of the Dry Cover but has an extra treatment on each filament of the inner core strands, which further enhances its resistance to water. This makes it the ideal choice for use in more extreme winter conditions, helping to prevent water absorption and ropes icing up. The Golden Dry treatment will therefore enhance the rope handling characteristics in wet/cold conditions and will also extend the lifespan of the rope. Each Beal rope includes an individual identification number.
- Diameter: 9.7 mm
- Length: 80m
- Single rope: UIAA−CE
- Impact force Laboratory: 7.5 − 7.6 kN
- Impact force BEAL Guarantee: 7.60 kN
- Number of UIAA Falls Laboratory: 7−8
- Number of UIAA Falls BEAL Guaranty: 8
- Sheath slippage: 0mm
- Dynamic elongation: 38%
- Static elongation: 9.7%
- Sheath percentage: 42%
- Weight per meter: 63 g
- Note: Rope color in photo might not coincide with actual rope color. Please contact Barrabes Customer Service to confirm.