Simple rope for climbing Booster
. Compact, fluid and ultralight, a pioneer in small diameter ropes, it fits everywhere. It offers excellent resistance for very expert climbers. It combines a low impact force with a high number of falls.
It has a Dry Cover
waterproofing treatment, an exclusive procedure developed by Beal to waterproof all the covers of Beal dynamic ropes. The Compact Process
system consists of an exclusive braiding process, standard on all Beal strings, which converts the core and sheath into solidarity, ensures a perfect balance of the string and gives it unique characteristics , decreases the shock force, increases the number of falls, eliminates sheath slippage and allows the rope to retain its dynamic properties throughout its useful life.
Each Beal rope also has an Individual Identification Number
which appears both on the end of the rope and on the individual Identity Card. This guarantees lifetime traceability and foolproof product tracking.
Although this string offers a good compromise, it is not for beginners. This must be taken into account to choose the appropriate belay technique.
- Diameter: 9.7 mm.
- Rope in single & # 8722; UIAA & # 8722; CE.
- Number of spindles: 40.
- Laboratory shock force: 7 & # 8722; 7.20 kN.
- Shock force BEAL guarantee: 7.30 kN.
- Number of UIAA Laboratory falls: 10 & # 8722; 11.
- Number of falls BEAL guarantee: 9.
- Sheath slippage: 0 mm.
- Elongation after a first fall: 38%.
- Static elongation: 9.7%.
- Percentage of sheath: 41%.
- Resistance to a 1.77 fall factor on a 0.75 mm radius edge: Yes.
- It has an individual identification number that guarantees lifetime traceability and infallible product tracking.
- Approximate weight per meter of 63 g.