Competition skis from the Atomic
brand for children. A model for young skiers of age, between 8 and 13 years old, and advanced level looking for performance and precision in the same ski.
The Redster J4
skis feature a Full Sidewall construction with a Densolite core and wood to provide good transmission and reactivity on the board.
Its design incorporates a 100% camber
profile which achieves total edge contact with the snow and precise grip and control. Well defined dimensions for fast edge change and a turning radius of 12.5 meters.
- Model for boy.
- Full Sidewall Construction.
- Densolite and wood lightened core.
- 100% camber profile.
- Dimensions: 104-65-88.5 mm in 140 cm.
- Turning radius of 12.5m in 140 cm.
- Bindings L 7 ET.
- Approximate weight of 2343 g per board (140 cm).