Alpine ski boots from the Atomic
brand, with a flex and a medium last with the possibility of customizing both the flexibility and the geometry. The Hawx Prime 110 S
boots feature the Prolite
design, reducing weight and adding resistance thanks to its reinforcement structure.
Aluminum micrometric 4-hook design, PU construction on shank and shell. 50 mm strap to avoid the boot loosening throughout the day. This model incorporates a thermoformable Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner with 3M ™ Thinsulate
liner to keep your feet warm and a precise fit to the shape of the foot. Memory Fit
technology thermoformable in the shell for a precise fit in minutes.
The Power Shift
system allows you to adjust the attack inclination between 13º, 15º or 17º and adjust the flex in approximately ten points. Its customization capacity allows it to withstand all kinds of conditions, in addition to providing comfort.
- Model for men.
- Flex index of 110.
- PU construction on the shaft and shell.
- 4 micrometric aluminum hooks.
- Medium last of 100 mm.
- Strap of 50 mm.
- Prolite design.
- Inner bootie Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner with 3M ™ Thinsulate.
- Memory Fit technology of thermoformable shell.
- Inclination of 13º-17º.
- Sole Flex.
- Power Shift for adjustment of attack inclination and hardness.
- Approximate weight of 1780 g (½ pair size 26.5 MP).
To customize the case you can go to your Barrabes Shop
closer and they will provide you with the necessary information to make an appointment.