lightweight bindings for ski touring.
The Haute Route 10
have been designed for those looking for lightness without losing performance and functionality.
Its design has compatibility with the use of brakes and blades. Its toe is characterized by its opening system Monolink & reg; Technology 1.0
with springs in a single arm, significantly reducing weight and providing a better transmission of force.
Its heel counter adds 3 different lift positions, a 30 mm regulation guide and a DIN adjustment that ranges from 5 to 10.
- Material of aluminum 7075 and stainless steel.
- Compatible with brakes (R15) and blades (not included).
- 3 boost modes.
- Magnetic rear sight.
- DIN 5 - 10 adjustment.
- Plate with 30 mm adjustment guide.
- Toe cap with one-sided opening Monolink & reg; Technology 1.0.
- Leash included.
- Cam Relase System & reg ;.
- Approximate weight of 165 g.