Women's lightweight, form−fitted camisole top for use as a lightweight insulation layer during aerobic activity in cooler conditions.
This super−light, silkweight, camisole is form−fitting with mechanical stretch and engineered for optimal moisture transfer and management during stop−and−go activities.
During active phases moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. Entering a rest phase the broadly dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry−time to keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver−ions provide durable and long−lasting odour control.
- Minimal odour retention
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Stretchy straps for extra comfort
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Phasic SL fabric: 70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
- Approx. weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz