Alpine cut trousers, narrower and more anatomical. Made with two types of elastic and light fabric that provide great ease of movement.
It is a pants for technical activities in not too cold climates, it is light and intended for summer seasons.
The elastic and resistant Fortius & trade;
fabric and the Burly & trade; Double Weave
with more resistance to abrasion strategically placed on the knees and the seat, make these pants a good ally for climbing, in addition the integrated belt has a flat buckle to avoid disturbing a harness and allows you to place a bag magnesium.
- Breathable and quick drying.
- Exterior DWR treatment for exterior water repellency.
- Stretch fabric for total freedom of movement.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Reinforced knees and hips.
- Inner waist lined for comfort.
- Approximate weight of 330 g.
- Fortius™ made of 84% nylon and 16% spandex, light, durable and fresh.
- Burly & trade; Double Weave made of 50% nylon, 43% polyester and 7% spandex. It is resistant to abrasion, durable with a soft interior so as not to disturb with contact with the skin and an exterior with DWR treatment.