The Women's Cerium SL Jacket offers great warmth−to−weight in a super compressible package. This is the lightest weight down jacket in the collection filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist jacket is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
As the lightest down piece in the collection it functions primarily as a warm mid−layer. Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup, down in the core and the hood provides maximum warmth. The NEW super lightweight Thisela™ face fabric with DWR provides light moisture protection.
- Moisture−resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth−to−weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Insulated collar
- Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel
- Chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper−pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Approx. weight: 165 g / 5.8 oz
Coreloft™ 100 & 40
100 g/m² & 40 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi−denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
850 fill European white goose down
100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 20g/m². A very stable incredibly lightweight 7D ripstop taffeta that offers and excellent strength−to−weight ratio.