A yogurt type cream that is eaten with a spoon and is the ultimate recovery product that make your recovery complete, fast and delicious. The calcium caseinate causes a deep muscle recovery, promoting muscle regeneration. Possible problems caused as a result of the weakening of organic levels, caused by these peak training loads, are decreased by the protective action of the colostrum. At the same time the L Glutamine helps repair muscle tissue and replenish levels required to inhibit Lactic Acid during competition the next day. Ideal for improving recovery on the most demanding days, performing 100% in tough stage races and recovering day by day during high−load periods. Recommended to take before the night of a competition.
It provides among other substances::
- Calcium Caseinate. It slows the metabolism of amino acids and thus prolong protein synthesis, promotes muscle growth and strengthens bones
- Colostrum that provides amino acids. These amino acids contain albumins required for cellular metabolism and regeneration of the cells. It also contains immunoglobulins, antibodies that are vitally important and crucial to the protection and prevention against infections that can attack the body
- L−Glutamine to repair muscle fibers and to facilitate the protein synthesis. It also has a buffer effect against lactic acid, inhibiting its effects
- L−Tryptophan, essential to promote the release of the neurotransmitter serotonin involved in the regulation of sleep and pleasure. It regulates anxiety, insomnia and stress
- Amylopectin as carbohydrate dissipates insulin and improves the absorption of the protein
- INGREDIENTS: Calcium caseinate, amylopectin, colostrum, L Glutamine, Beta Alanine, minerals (potassium gluconate, zinc sulfate), L Histidine, L Tryptophan, L Taurine, Aromas, Thickener (Modified Starch, carrageenan, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum). Betacarotene coloring. Sweetener Sucralose. Vitamins (L−ascorbic acid, D−alpha Acetate tocopheryl Nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, D−calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrocloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrocloride, Teroilmonoglutamico Acid, D−Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin).