Belaying glasses by Y&Y
, they are incredibly light, resistant and high quality. They are designed to belay a climbing partner more comfortably and relaxed. The frame is made from flexible, resistant plastic to make it comfortable and long lasting.
The belaying glasses Plasfun
have prismatic lenses that allow us belay the climber without having to look up, therefore exercising less pressure on the neck. A more relaxed way to belay safely, being able to control from a posture that causes less tension in the neck znd therefore avoiding aches and pains in the neck and head.
With these glasses not only can we control our climbing companion, we can also keep an eye our hands and what is happening around us.
Apart from that we can belay with sunglasses or glasses without a problem.
- High quality optical prisms.
- Cear image, precise and not inverted.
- Plastic frame, light and resistant.
- Bigger Silicone arch to reduce contact with the nose.
- High quality case with a carimbiner to hang from a harness.
- Approx. weight 36 g.