Men's ultra-light ski socks for all those looking for maximum sensitivity.
The X-SOCKS® Ski Carving Ultra Light was developed with the special needs of pros in mind, many of whom would ski barefoot if they could so as not to lose the „feel“ for their skis. It is especially thin, and high-tech yarns used for the sole ensure direct transmission of power. And yet the X-SOCKS® Ski Carving Ultra Light offers all the protection and comfort of the X-SOCKS® Advanced Foot Protection System.
- Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting.
- Air-Conditioning Channel® conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
- Shin protector protects and absorbs.
- Calf Protector pads and relieves strain on the muscles, without restricting them.
- Instep Protector cushions and acts as a shock-absorber, significantly reducing the incidence of painful pressure points and scraping, bruising and blistering.
- Side Protector. Special side impact protectors regulate and support the function of the AirConditioning Channel®.
- Toe Protector guards against blisters and chafing.
- Anatomically shaped footbed For the "L" (left) and "R" (right) foot with integrated AirConditioning Channel®
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System™ regulates the temperature of the sole of the foot and conducts moist and overheated air into the AirConditioning Channel®.
- Heel Protector guards against pressure and friction.
- X-Cross® Bandage. The unique crossover ankle bands, knit of elastic materials, give stressed tendons, muscles and joints secure hold and stability without limiting freedom of movement.