Comfortable, light and soft racing socks. Run Performance
are also good energy for the feet. All particularly vulnerable areas of the foot anatomy are protected by padding, reducing the risks of pressure and friction, even during periods of intense activity. The fibers perfectly studied and associated with a technology of specific fabrics give the sock excellent aeration.
Heat and perspiration are sent to the outside by the current of air created during the march. A tab at the heel prevents the sock from sliding towards the bottom of the shoe.
- Self-adjusting ankle cuff.
- Protections on the instep, sole of the foot, heel, Achilles tendon and big toe.
- Longitudinal and transverse aeration channels.
- Extendable sides.
- Anatomical shape at the base of the foot: R (right), L (left) with integrated air channel.
- X-Cross Band.
- Anti-slip tongue.
- AirConditioning Channel & reg ;: System developed by the brand that dissipates heat and humidity, making the sock breathe and keeping our feet always dry.
- Pull-On Non-Slip Flap: System that prevents the foot from slipping inside the sock.
- Achiles Tendon Protector 4.0: Achilles tendon protection that reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of complications.
- AirFlow & trade; AnklePads 2.0: Padding over the ankle bones that protect them from pressure offering comfort.